Thursday, 10 November 2011

foggy day

Photobucket

vintage floral dress and cardigan, florence and the machine tote bag and topshop boots

Oops, forgot that I have a blog to try to keep alive. I have been too tired after school to do some blogging and been working a lot lately since the store is filled with Christmas shoppers. I guess it is going to be a lot busier now when the time nears Christmas.

Photobucket

So now that I can actually drive, I took a small trip to Sliperiet – a place near where I used to dance (yeah, I used to dance before and I have no idea why I did it) with Marianne. And here is me trying to enjoy the foggy weather with the coldness that came along last Sunday.


Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Great outfit!
    xx Alexandra

    http://my-cheap-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog!!

    HUGS ♥
    http://openyourmouthandsmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great great blog. Love the things you post and the latest post is one of my favourites! And I've actually been scrolling down your blog for the last 10 minutes.
    Follow each other? :)

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coolest outfit! I really really want some boots like that :)

    elissiam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shoes! :)

    My site:

    astajohanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit and I totally know that feeling of having too much work to do to blog. When I was in university I cherished blogging since it was an escape from all the studying!!

    p.s. that twist in your hair is seriously cute! i do a similar one whenever my hair is too stinking frizzy to deal with! haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl. You look great. I love the print on that dress. So perfectly balanced with the belt and cardigan.x

    ReplyDelete